Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Groundhog Day

Monday January 28th through Sunday February 3rd

I attended 1 spinning class, rode my new spinning cycle once, and rode my trainer 3 times for a total of 88.56 miles this week.  I’ve moved out of Pennsylvania, through a small sliver of West Virginia and into Ohio.  I’m still on I-78 / I-76 heading west approaching Cambridge, OH.

Progress Status:  Ahead of schedule
Total Miles Rode:  436.76
Miles Remaining:  2318.54

Ride Notes:  I’m actually getting a bit bored with my routine and can’t wait until I can start riding outside.  I kind of feel like I’m trapped in the movie Groundhog Day with a never ending cycle of dong the same thing over and over again.

I’m hoping that Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow and spring will be around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment