Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mother Nature is a bitch.

Thursday March 7th through Tuesday March 12th

I attended 3 Spin classes, took one short outdoor ride and rode inside on my trainer one time for a total of 71.85 miles this week.  My current location is on I-70 just outside Brazil, Indiana.  I will make it more than halfway into Illinois and be approaching St. Louis by the end of next week.

Progress Status:  Ahead of schedule
Total Miles Rode:  769.29
Miles Remaining:  1986.01

Ride Notes:  Mother Nature slapped me in the face this past Sunday leaving several inches of ice and snow on the ground.  I was able to make my exploratory ride on Saturday showing me that the trail I would ride into work was free and clear of ice.  That is not true today.  L  The weather is warming up again, and we are projected to be in the upper 60’s on Friday.  I may get my first bicycle commute into work yet this week.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed and here’s to a warm melting couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment