Friday, March 22, 2013

The Spring that never comes

Wednesday March 13th – Thursday March 21st

I attended 4 spin classes, rode on my trainer once, and rode outside 3 times for a total of 128.68 miles.  My current location is on I-70 just outside Greenville, Illinois approaching St. Louis.   This time next week I should be well past St. Louis.
















Progress Status:  Ahead of schedule
Total Miles Rode:  897.97
Total Miles Remaining:  1857.33

Ride Notes:  I was finally able to put in some real miles outside.  My first ride was a commute to work on Friday.  The weather started out in the upper 30’s and ended up in the upper 50’s.  On my way home from work I took an extra lap around the lake.  It started to go down hill from there.  On the weekend I took a ride on Sunday with high temps into the 40’s.  On the following Wednesday morning, my ride into work started with a temperature of 20 degrees.  I bundled up really good and only my fingers and tips of my toes got cold.  The ride home was in the mid 30’s.  Now we are expecting more snow this weekend.  When will it ever end?  I’m starting to think spring will never come.


No comments:

Post a Comment