Thursday, March 7, 2013

The great melt off!

Thursday February 28th through Wednesday March 6th

I attended two spin classes for a total of 32.19 miles, rode my trainer three times for a total of 44.91 miles, and spun once on my home spin cycle for 22.49 miles for a grand total of 107.24 miles for this week!  My current location is just east of the center of Indianapolis on I-70.  I’m getting ready to make a slight turn south towards St. Louis.

Progress Status:  Ahead of schedule
Total Miles Rode:  697.44
Miles Remaining: 2057.86

Ride Notes:  The weather here is starting to make a turn for the better, and with temperatures in the upper 50’s for most of the next few days I’m hoping the remaining snow cover melts so I have a clear ice free path to ride on.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to commute by bicycle to work next Wednesday.  This Saturday morning I will take an exploratory ride to see how much ice and snow remain on my route to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment